I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Madison Grace

Little Madison's birth was much anticipated, especially since I shot her parents wedding. With that being said, I've never been more excited to meet a baby, more so than my own nephews, as much as little Madison Grace. She is seriously the sweetest, calmest, cutest baby I've ever met. Her parents are ridiculously lucky, she is one happy little chica!

Maddie and I had an awesome time together, filled with laughs and conversation (did I not mention I was fluent in baby?), she goo-ed & gaa-ed at all my awful jokes, and smiled, winked and coo-ed for me as she knew I was eating it all up, and as you will see, so was the camera.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Madison has the most beautiful hand-knit blanket hanging over her crib, it was too incredible not to receive a picture of its own.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She also got a bit annoyed with the camera, but sneaky me, I kept shooting. Besides, even when she's cranky she still is sooo adorable! Honestly how cute is she, even with that angry lil face? LOVE...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment