I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Damn you April fool's day!!!

It wasnt my intention to post today, but I am so heart broken right now that I had to pay homage to the burger I love. Some sick jerks decided to play the meanest prank E-V-E-R and trick us folks on the east coast into thinking In-n-Out was putting up a store (s) in Manhattan. All I read was NYC and In-n-Out and my little heart skipped a beat until I proceeded to read the rest of the article" here ".

I havent ever been so unbelievably stoked and so seriously pissed off all within the time span of 30 seconds in my life!

I hate April fools! But to prove to you I have some serious love, here's a picture from my last trip to Cali, in all my glory!



(on a happy note: Happy Bday to Kristin W!!!!! Congrats you're almost 30!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment