I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kelly + Brendan Married

This post has been long over due, but I have been working hard trying to make this blog and this wedding as perfect as possible. Now, after a month and a half of blood, sweat and tears, I am soooooo happy to share Kelly & Brendan’s wedding day!!
It was a beautiful fall beach wedding in Stamford, CT (reception at Waters Edge at Giovannis in Darien, CT)with friends and family, and it was all so fun, plus...I had my AMAZING friend Jenna,( http://jennadomingo.blogspot.com) 2nd shoot for me!

Thanks again Kelly, Brendan & family, I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!









PhotobucketPhotobucket











PhotobucketPhotobucket




0 comments:

Post a Comment