I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Justin & Mary Workshop

I had the unbelievable pleasure & fortune to participate in a workshop with the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and hilarious Justin & Mary, they are ridiculously awesome and talented photographers who I only hope and strive to one day shoot as well as them and capture a story as amazingly as them.
Spending an entire day with them and other photographers who participated in the workshop was incredibly uplifting, inspirational, educational and got my creative juices going like I could have never believed! Plus, and day where I get to actually eat a cupcake out of the deal is gold in my book!! ;-)

We had an entire little mock wedding to shoot, with a real bride & groom and all! Enjoy Kristin & Bill...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


Plus, I made it onto Justin & Mary's site (woo hoo), I'm the geek in the background of Mary's photo of the bride getting ready. I am awesome at getting in the way of perfect shots, lol, whoops! ;-)

3 comments: