I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alex is 5!

My oldest nephew turned 5 years old this week, and celebrated with his friends at a local kids gym. I am still always so amazed at how much energy little kids have, they were on fire, and were still ready for more, even after the party was over! Oh, to be little again!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My youngest nephew even jumped in on the fun, not missing a beat, and being the littlest one there did not stop this kid one bit.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Happy 5th Birthday Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment