I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Burgers n such

The best burger I ever had in my life was when I was about 14 years old, up in Lake Placid, NY. I still remember how the thing tasted, and that says a lot. Even as a scrawny little kid, I had a deep appreciation for expectional food that tasted heavenly. Too bad I'm not up to the 6 plus hours of driving these days, or else I would of had that burger more than once in my life. I had never been able to have the same euphoric experience as I did in update New York, that is until I was introduced to Cherry Street East, in New Canaan, CT. As corny as it may sound, but...OMG, the burgers are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I try to treat myself to Cherry Street as often as I can or at least as often as I am also willing to spend my youth at the gym working off the calories consumed at this place.

Luckily, one of my favorite food blogs, Ctbites.com, where I am also a photo contributor, did a write up on the tiny lil house in New Canaan that I call "Heaven", yes it really is that good. I mean, the pictures speak for themselves

Photobucket

I mean, you can taste the deliciousness is the pictures, go there now and taste it for yourself!

Photobucket

On a non food related note, I also had some photos picked up by the spotlight site Wecantstop.com

Photobucket
Happy Tuesday!!!

1 comment: