I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stefanie + Travis Engaged! Harkness Memorial State Park

OK so, have I mentioned that my clients are the best? Stefanie & Travis are the most awesome clients ever, we had an awesome time together, plus they are gorgeous in front of a camera!!! Ugh...I nearly died from how fabulous and beautiful Stefanie was/is on camera.
Luckily, I also met them at a beautiful location as well, they suggested we meet at Harkness Memorial State Park, in Waterford CT for their engagement session. Being that it was my first trip there, I ran around in utter amazement of the place and location. It was lovely park by the sea!

They laughed, made me laugh, and oozed love & joy...cant wait to shoot the wedding in September!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

26 comments:

  1. Hello Gorgeous! These are stunning! I can't wait for the wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph I just love the ones on you sitting in the sand black and white.... So beautiful and you both look so happy. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! Great pics! I am so happy for you guys. -Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures. You guys look great! I'll have to send my sister here since she is looking for someone for her wedding. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, Stef you are beautiful and Travis you have a kissing disorder. (Can't say that I blame you) These are great pics because of the people in them. Love you both and see you in a few weeks. Peace.
    ~the three little twigs

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Stephine; just finished looking at the pics, you are so BEAUTIFUL, looking more like your mother. wish you many years of HAPPINESS LOVE you Aunt Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so poetic! They are such a beautiful symbol of your love and life together. This photographer really captured the beauty that lies within your relationship. I look forward to the wedding photos. Thank you for including me in the viewing of these pictures-absolutely wonderful. My favorite is ...I can't choose, I like when Stef is laughing and Travis is whispering in her ear, I also love the black&white photos, and the one where you guys are sitting on the beach, set back a bit and looking out to sea. Congratulations!!
    Jessica T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Every picture is fantastic!

    Jessica D and Brian K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loves it! Simply perfect....love you guys.
    ****Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first thought as I was looking at these pictures was the popular saying Live...Laugh...Love. The two of you define each of these words in these pictures! Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Mrs. G

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stefanie,
    I didn't know that you and Travis were models.
    Each photo captures so much love that the two of you share. Stay happy.........
    roz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't pick a favorite! I love them all- so happy for you guys! :)Pamela ox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dawn said...
    These are the most beautiful pictures! Natasha captured you both perfectly. I cannot wait to see the rest of the pics and I can only imagine how awesome the wedding pics will be! I would recommend Natasha in a second! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pics you two...Stef you look so beautiful!!! Great find in this photographer they all look amazing. Dave

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow you both look so amazing in these pics. Stef - you look beautiful-really!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous photos. I love the ones with the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stef & Travis, Your photos are absolutely beautiful! I love them all! Your love for eachother shines through in every photo. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the wedding pics. Congrats! ~Love Michele

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stef, for someone so "short" you're a mountain of warmth and beauty. Great pictures guys.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The pictures are beautiful! The photographer captured you perfectly! You are both so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These pictures are so beautiful! You two make a gorgeous couple. - Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jenn burchfield said... These are amazing photos! she captured great small moments between the both of you. Your photographer has a great "eye." Stef you are truly a beautiful and cheerful woman!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stefanie and Travis the pictures are beautiful! Natasha is an amazing photographer! She captured some beautiful shots of you both! Looking forward to the wedding. Love Mom (Troula-Love)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, these pictures are stunning! You two look amazing! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stef looks amazing, of course....

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great photos of a great couple! Nice job! - Rich & Lois

    ReplyDelete