I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Julie + Nate Engaged! Lyman Orchards Engagement

So after many submissions, I had a hard time trying to choose a couple for my little e-session contest. I was sent so many cute and touching stories (I was on the verge of tears after reading so many cute stories and proposals, I know-I'm crazy)! In the end I choose the adorable and awesome Nate and Julie, as they had the cutest engagement story/video ever! I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the video of the proposal, HERE, it was the cutest, funniest proposal ever! I was told Nate got up on stage to propose, but I didnt imagine/realize that he actually RAN down the isle of the theater and JUMPED/LEAPED onto the stage to propose during the middle of the graduation ceremony! I died from how cute it all was!

We planned to meet at the Buttonwood Farm, but bad weather, unfortunately made us cancel our meeting and miss the last day of the sunflowers at the farm. So we decided to instead meet the weekend after at Lyman Orchards, in Middlefield CT, where they have a sunflower maze and where they donate a portion of their ticket proceeds from the sunflower maze to the pediatric cancer unit of the Connecticut Children's Medical Center. So it was a win-win in the end!

So enjoy, Julie and Nate were hilarious and SO fun to work with, we even did some sneaking around on the farm to "prohibited" areas to get the shots we were looking for! They went with whatever crazy request I had, and I loved it!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! So many amazing shots! This couple is super cute and I really liked all your ideas! The one with the hat is great!

    ReplyDelete