I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Boudoir

I love boudoir photography.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and my absolute favorite photo from this session....how stunning is this? BEAUTIFUL

Photobucket

All makeup by the talented Danielle Santagata at Make-up by Danielle Santagata

0 comments:

Post a Comment