I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Facebook

Oh boy, so I did it, I took the plunge, and put my business on facebook!

Because I think YOU'RE awesome, and you think I'M awesome, we should totally be facebook friends! Oh, you didnt know I was a dork, and a geek too? Or that I knowingly buy shoes a size too big (even though I TRY them on and they still feel too big, but the tag says size 7, so I believe the store tag instead of my feet swimming in these new shoes!!!!!!!!) But hey, Im also a great cook, and I take AWESOME photos!!!

Sooooooo, you should definitely "LIKE" me on facebook so you can read more of my crazy antics, and dont judge, I literally just decided to put the thing together so it's still a lil empty and a lil lonely. Which is why you should go visit! ;-)

Visit my page HERE or at this address, www.facebook.com/natashamonterophotography

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! More faboulous client photos to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment