I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nicolette + Omar | Engaged! Prospect Park, Brooklyn

Uncontrollable laughter. That's how I can best describe this session, my face seriously hurt from so much laughing after spending a chilly afternoon with Nicolette & Omar at Prospect Park in Brooklyn. Also, did I mention how amazing these two were in front of the camera? They are seriously secret celebrities at heart! I just loved learning about them and shooting their engagement photos, plus Nicolette and I learned we share the same birthday (Flag Day, who hoo!!!) so poor Omar had to spend the day with two spunky Gemini's, maybe that's why we laughed so much? =)

natasha_montero-200natasha_montero-201

natasha_montero-202natasha_montero-203

natasha_montero-204natasha_montero-205

natasha_montero-206natasha_montero-207

natasha_montero-208natasha_montero-209

natasha_montero-300
natasha_montero-210natasha_montero-211

natasha_montero-301
natasha_montero-2001
natasha_montero-212natasha_montero-213

natasha_montero-2011
natasha_montero-214natasha_montero-215

natasha_montero-302
natasha_montero-303
natasha_montero-304
natasha_montero-305
natasha_montero-306
natasha_montero-307
natasha_montero-216natasha_montero-217

natasha_montero-218natasha_montero-219

natasha_montero-308
natasha_montero-309
natasha_montero-310
Untitled-1
natasha_montero-311
natasha_montero-312
natasha_montero-313

21 comments:

  1. Love, love, love my pics. Thank you so much Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are naturals in front of the camera. Congrats guys! The pics look awesome. I have so many favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look picture perfect. I love every photo, simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Wow, if these are what the engagement shots look like, I cannot wait to see the wedding pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love these shots! Their Awesome! Incredible! Sexy! I really felt connected to the love this couple exudes. Natasha captured the colors, mood and excitement so well, each shot is gorgeous! She brought out things I have never seen in this couple before. All the shots are like looking at a perfect painting. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Beautiful! What can I say. They are all gorgeous. They also show the love between you guys. I know the wedding photos are going to be great as well. Can't wait to see them.
    Well done Photographer.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very impressive! The black and white shots are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! You guys are too much! So much character in each and every shot. I bet I can guess which one is Omar's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! The color combinations works really well. My fav pic is the one where you guys are dancing and it looks like time is standing still. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice urban pics. Great job on capturing the love that these two have for each other. Sexy and fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh nice! Love the tunnel shot. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! Your photography really has a good eye! Nice job Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. On this blistery cold, winter night, these pics make me wanna be right where you guys are. They are fantastic! Nic, good job on finding this photographer. She did a really good job. O, nice suit man! I didn"t even recognize you in one of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous! So, sexy and sincere. Every pose looks natural. I loved everything from the venue selection and background colors to your outfits. Kudos to you guys for the impressive wardrobe selection. It worked! This photographer has a very good eye for art. Can't wait to see how the rest of your love story unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Twin, these pics are FABULOUS!!! Photographer you did an excellent job in capturing their beauty. Oh love the hats....very sexy. I absolutley love all the pics. There are a few that really stand out, the black & white one where you are holding his face and looking away, the one where Omar picks you up in front of the building and you kiss, oh the one in the middle of the street and you both are looking at each other..love it! and the one where you both are leaning against the wall and Twin you are looking at him..very sexy and cool. Actually all the pics are sexy and cool. I know the wedding pics will be breathless.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning! You two are truly a gift for each other. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Phenomenal! Perfect pair...Perfect photos! Wishing you both the very best and your heart's desires!

    Sending my love and best wishes for your every happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Natasha, you've made our dreams come true with the pictures you've taken. You've captured the true essence of our personality and the geniune love we have for each other. You're the best Tasha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very, Very nice. Photographer, awesome pics. Love our creative eye!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These look great! Great way to start your new life together!

    ReplyDelete