I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family Session

I am so happy to share this session, it was a hilarious, candy & cupcake filled day at the Stamford Nature Museum & Crumbs Cupcakes! Bridget & Dan, their awesome 2 kids I've know since birth, plus one really important blue snow hat (!) made for an amazing fall day. I had too much fun, rolling around in the dirt with these 4!

natasha_montero-001
natasha_montero-002
natasha_montero-003
natasha_montero-001-3natasha_montero-002-3

natasha_montero-004
natasha_montero-001-2natasha_montero-002-2

natasha_montero-003-2natasha_montero-800

natasha_montero-801natasha_montero-004-2

We finally got the hat off, for a hot minute!!
natasha_montero-005
...and that's only because we were going to indulge in giant cupcakes! Obviously!
natasha_montero-005-2natasha_montero-006-2

natasha_montero-007natasha_montero-008

natasha_montero-006

0 comments:

Post a Comment