I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Utter deliciousness in California

This may be terribly geeky, but I love to eat. I love to cook, I love to go out to dinner, I love trying new foods and I love foods that remind me of my family and my background...soul food, Chilean style. So obviously when I was out in Los Angeles, I went to hit up a little Chilean restaurant & bakery in Hollywood (Rincon Chileno), that I only recently had heard of. Everything about the place was simple and classic, there wasn't anything fancy, fusion, or modern about it and that's why I loved it so.

If I could of physically ordered and eaten everything on the menu I would have, but unfortunately my eyes are much bigger than my stomach. I can say though, that after eating a several course meal, we proceeded to the bakery next door and ordered some empanadas to take home as well as some pastries & freshly baked bread to eat for the ride home. Being that I am Chilean, and Chilean restaurants arent as abundant here in the states as other types of Spanish foods, it really is thrilling when I get to sit down at a restaurant and eat food that is just simple, home-cooked, heart swelling, family soul food.

Too bad I don't love the gym as much as I love to eat...

natasha_montero-001-3natasha_montero-002

0 comments:

Post a Comment