I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Angelle + John | Anniversary Shoot, Beverly Hills

I was in Los Angeles all last week, it was 95+ degrees and sunny all week long, now I'm back on the east coast and it's 40 degrees and snowing! Boo! Boo! Boooooo! What a welcome home, I miss the warm, sunny beach already and Ive only been back for 12 hours! At least I have pretty photos to look at to keep me happy.

I was so unbelievably lucky to meet some of the coolest, sweetest people in California, who also made for the most amazing photography. My couple, Angelle & John, were some of those people. They were so awesome, and so nice and I was so happy to get to meet them, share a cupcake and shoot their photos, as they were celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary. We met, wandered around Beverly Hills, I finally got to try a Sprinkles Cupcake (delish!!) and roamed Rodeo Drive as tourists looked on, confused, trying to figure out what "celebrities" they were (could you blame them, how gorgeous are they both?!?!?)
So for all you east coasters, enjoying your first snow of the season, enjoy some sunny California photos to warm you up today!

natasha_montero-001-3natasha_montero-003
natasha_montero-004natasha_montero-002-2
natasha_montero-005natasha_montero-006

natasha_montero-001-4
natasha_montero-002-3
natasha_montero-007natasha_montero-008

natasha_montero-004-2
natasha_montero-001-5
natasha_montero-009natasha_montero-010

natasha_montero-001-2
natasha_montero-011natasha_montero-012
natasha_montero-013natasha_montero-014

0 comments:

Post a Comment