I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jenn + Matt | Married! Griffith Observatory

The utter amazingness of the session needs no words, these were beautiful and intimate portraits for a simple and small ceremony, shot at the AMAZING Griffith Observatory, that sits on top of all of Los Angeles, the pacific ocean, and the Hollywood sign. If you've never been I highly recommend it, I was speechless up there, what a beautiful view of the "City of Angles" and what a gorgeous couple.

natasha_montero-001
natasha_montero-001-2natasha_montero-003-2

natasha_montero-002-2
natasha_montero-001-4natasha_montero-002-4

natasha_montero-001-3
natasha_montero-001-5
natasha_montero-700
natasha_montero-007natasha_montero-002

natasha_montero-005
natasha_montero-701
natasha_montero-009natasha_montero-010

natasha_montero-011natasha_montero-012

natasha_montero-008natasha_montero-701-2

natasha_montero-015natasha_montero-014

1 comment:

  1. The first picture in this album is wonderful with the Hollywood sign in the background. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete