I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Amanda + Alex | Engaged!

A New York kind of engagement for a Southern kind of girl! That pretty much sums up Amanda and Alex's e-session with me, she's from Louisiana, he's from Connecticut and they met and fell in love in Manhattan! They were both so fun and easy to work with, especially since we choose to meet on (literally) the hottest day of the year, and I've gotta give it to Amanda...the girl knows how to bring it and look fab, even in 100 degree, sticky, New York City weather (*the rest of us were sweaty messes)! She was GORGEOUS!

We met downtown, and shot in the east village, Washington square park and Grand Central. Thanks again guys!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: