I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Austin, Texas Ya'll!

Made a trip out to Austin, Texas to visit some friends and check out the town that EVERYONE says is so cool. After a week in that town I am happy* to say that (*unfortunately), we ate too much, drank too much, and laughed too much for me to constantly remember to whip out my camera to capture all the fun we had!
Sadly for ya'll I didnt take as many pictures as I would have liked, but happily for us,we were on vacation and lived it up to the fullest with friends new & old, in one of the coolest cities I've ever been too!!
Thanks for the laughs, stories & unbelievable music Austin...


Photobucket

Photobucket

State Capital Building

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


This was seriously the best picture of the bunch, oh well ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The trailer park food stands in SoCo were some of the best food we had (besides that amazing Tex Mex!!!!). Of course I had to drag Jon to try cupcakes at the "Hey Cupcake" trailer.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment