I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A (Way!) Day After Session: SONO, CT - Part I

Ohhh!!! I am so excited to post these pictures! Nicole sent me an email a while back saying she was looking for a 'trash the dress/day after" photo session, easy....no problem! But, what I loved most about this email is that she wanted to do the session with her sister-in-law as well! From the moment I read that, my mind started racing with ideas, I was so excited to shoot them and so happy I had found two couples willing to do something so fun and different!

First, I shot Nicole and her husband. Nicole & Jon were married a little over a year ago, and Nicole just couldn't get over the fun of her wedding, or her FABulous dress! So we decided to do something a little "edgier" & more urban than their own wedding and meet in the lovely South Norwalk, CT for some pictures. Enjoy!!







PhotobucketPhotobucket













1 comment:

  1. These are the best! Thank you soooo much again. we had so much fun and surprised our family quite a bit by showing them these on thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete