I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stefanie + Travis Married! Webb Barn, Part I

I think I've said it before, but honestly, I have never been one of those people that cries at weddings, I dont know what has come over me lately, but Stefanie & Travis' wedding was the kicker for my wedding season this year. Their wedding was so beautiful...the location, the ceremony, the love between these two that was so clearly obvious, but the weeping wedding photographer...not so much. Stef and Travis were married at the beautiful Webb Barn in Wethersfield, CT, and Stefanie choose to walk down the isle to an awesome version of the song "Stand by Me". With a photo pendant around her bouquet in honor of her father, she literally "floated" down the tiny little hill of the Webb Barn down to her soon to be husband, with the music playing, and the love flowing, behind my camera it looked as if her entire walk down was in slow motion. It was so beautiful and I felt as if I were watching a movie, there was not a dry eye in the house, and yours truly could not control the small tears rolling down her face. What an amazingly beautiful event that even as the photographer I felt apart of the joy and love these two and their family and friends felt at that very moment. How blessed am I to have awesome clients, that throw amazing events, that are so sweet & cool?! I can only simply sum up Stefanie & Travis' day by saying, there was a lot of "Amazing" going on on at this wedding!

Thank you so much Stefanie & Travis for letting me join in the love & fun that was your wedding day!

Here is Part I of their wedding day:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this exact moment, Stefanie's "just breathe" moment to herself, it was beautiful and probably the exact moment when everyone lost it.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ceremony & Reception: The Webb Barn
Makeup & Hair: Larissa Lake Makeup Artist
Flowers: Morning Glories

0 comments:

Post a Comment