I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup 2010 Part II

I grew up in a house where the only professional sports I knew about were running, skiing & soccer. Not my fault, those 3 particular sports were just my fathers thing and he wasn't (*isnt) much for anything else. So when the world cup rolls around, it's a pretty big deal in my family. With that being said I have quite a few teams I have to pledge my allegiance to this year, the US, Chile, Slovenia, Italy & Spain (I am a whole mess of nationalities!). And, obviously today I went out with all my US bells & whistles on. (tie or not, we did pretty damn good!)

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment: