I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stephanie + Keith Engaged!

Whoa! Happy New Year! The next few post I have coming up are long over due, but trust me they are all well worth it!

Stephanie & Keith reached out to me wanting an engagement session that oozed everything about their hometown Brooklyn, and that's exactly what we did, we hit up some of their favorite locations around the burrow to get some amazing shots, and Stephanie & Keith were so funny, I had an absolute blast!

Enjoy, and again..Happy New Year everyone!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment