I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Loretta + Chad Engaged

Rainy days get a bad rap, (especially for weddings) but I'll proudly say that I LOVE rainy/cloudy days!!!! Especially if it involves a photoshoot, rainy days make everything shiny and soft and every color pops, all perrrrrfect conditions for photography!!! Loretta & Chad were quite the troopers, considering the "elements" of the day...cold, rain and a overall gloominess, but these two laughed through the entire shoot and made me forget that we were shooting in the RAIN! Plus we had an awesome prop to work with, their Umbrella! It couldnt get much cuter than a couple in love underneath a rainy, wet umbrella.

We met in Chinatown for some pork dumplings and pictures! We walked and talked all around downtown Manhattan capturing some amazing images of the city they both love.

Enjoy!



PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket








Photobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment