I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

PUBLISHED

I recently shot for Fashion News Live, at Francky L'Official Salon on the Upper East Side and they published one of my images! I worked with their incredibly nice reporter Max Tucci who writes a fabulous fashion blog for the website, check out their website and Max's awesome write up on the Salon and its owner Francky L'Official. http://fashionnewslive.com/max-tucci

Photobucket



Here are some of my favorties from the shoot...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment