I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jennifer + Adam + Cupcake=LOVE

An Engagement shoot revolved around Magnolia Cupcakes? Um, YES, sign me up!!! My heart (and my stomach!!) LOVED this engagement session! Jennifer & Adam were totally awesome and the fact that they thought shooting their engagement photos with a cupcake in hand (did I mention I LOVE cupcakes?!?!) made for the most amazing and yummy photographs!

I met these guys for a very "New York-esq" photoshoot, we stopped at central park, Times Square & the Brooklyn Bridge in addition to Magnolia Cupcakes, but I think Magnolia was everyone's favorite part. Jenn & Adam were so nice, and so fun and by the end of our session I felt like I had know them for years. So thanks again guys, I had a blast and of course...thanks for that delicious cupcake! ;-)




PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
















0 comments:

Post a Comment