I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

FELIZ DIA DE LA PATRIA!

Saturday, a small group of the local Chilean community celebrated Chilean Independence Day in Stamford, CT, which is September 18th. I believe this was the first celebration of its kind in Stamford, it was nice to see a rather large gathering there to honor their heritage and their country. Of course my family went to check out the action, eat empanadas, and drink Chilean wine & pisco sours. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of the little baked beef patties I love so much, as we scarfed it all down like animals. =)





PhotobucketPhotobucket











PhotobucketPhotobucket



1 comment: