I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ritter Family | Waveny Park, New Canaan

Dimples, toothy smiles, pink hair bows & a toddler that knows how to put on lipgloss. Can you think of a more entertaining fall day? I think not! Check out this cute family session with the Ritter family and their BEYOND cute little daughter, at New Canaan's Wavney Park.

natasha_montero-001
natasha_montero-001-3
Untitled-5
natasha_montero-002-3
natasha_montero-003-2
natasha_montero-004-2
natasha_montero-005-2
Untitled-4
natasha_montero-006
natasha_montero-007
natasha_montero-008
Untitled-2
natasha_montero-009
Untitled-3
natasha_montero-010
natasha_montero-011
Untitled-7

0 comments:

Post a Comment