I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Featured!

So happy to share that the lovely wedding website, The Loveliest Day, featured my La Dolce Vita engagement session! Please check it out HERE.

Screen shot 2011-03-02 at 10.16.25 PM

And again, this amazing shoot couldn't of happened without the amazing help of my couples wedding planner, Solo Tu Events, their hairdresser & makeup artist Teena Gugliotti, and their amazing 'save the dates' by Jsala. Also a special thank you and shout out to La Fiorentina bakery for the yummy dessert, and Saccuzzo coffee for allowing us to shoot at their cafe space!! Thanks everyone for making this photo shoot EXTRA special for a very deserving couple!


.

2 comments:

  1. holy cow natasha, that shoot is SO SO awesome. congrats on the feature lovely! well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete