I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Shelley + Patrick | Married! Spa at Norwich Inn

Fedora hat? Check.
Raybans? Check.
Moustaches? Check.
Birdcage veil? Check.
Drop dead gorgeous bride? Double Check.

If you were looking for the coolest wedding of the year, you’ve come to the right place. Shelley & Patrick's small, intimate, and romantic wedding at the Spa at Norwich Inn, was one of the coolest experiences of my life. The little details in this wedding were what killed me, it was everything an awesome wedding should be and it spoke to how incredible Shelley & Patrick really are. From the second I walked in and there was Frank Pepe’s Pizza in the Bridal suite as a pre-wedding “snack”, I knew I was home. Plus, seeing my ridiculously gorgeous bride in her veil enjoying her pizza with her bridesmaids and then shoot me a look straight out of the cover of vogue, made my heart jump up and down with excitement.
I feel like I say this for every wedding, but honestly I have the most amazing clients, that have the coolest weddings that are personal & intimate where I feel like an invited guest.
Thanks again Shelley & Patrick for allowing me to celebrate with you!

Untitled-13
Untitled-11
natasha_montero-001
natasha_montero-002
natasha_montero-003
Untitled-12
natasha_montero-100
natasha_montero-005
Untitled-11
natasha_montero-006
natasha_montero-007
natasha_montero-008
natasha_montero-009
Untitled-9
natasha_montero-010
Untitled-10
natasha_montero-011
Untitled-8
natasha_montero-012
natasha_montero-013
natasha_montero-014
natasha_montero-015
Untitled-7
natasha_montero-016
natasha_montero-017
natasha_montero-019
natasha_montero-018
natasha_montero-020
Untitled-6
natasha_montero-021
natasha_montero-022
natasha_montero-023
natasha_montero-024
natasha_montero-025
natasha_montero-026
natasha_montero-027
Untitled-5
natasha_montero-028
natasha_montero-029
natasha_montero-030
Untitled-4
natasha_montero-031
Untitled-3
natasha_montero-032
Untitled-2
Untitled-1
natasha_montero-033
natasha_montero-034
natasha_montero-035
natasha_montero-036
Untitled-15
Untitled-19
natasha_montero-037


Florist: Marcy from Morning Glories
Baker: Cakes by Donna
Dress: Jasmine Sola
Dj: DJ Sam, Atmosphere Productions
Makeup/Hair: Spa at Norwich Inn


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment