I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Boudoir Marathon

Cool tunes, yummy treats, modern soundings, and of course cool photography, should be an awesome day of Boudoir! Come join me in January for an amazing boudoir event, 1 1/2 hour private sessions with yours truly, hair, makeup and a super cool NYC hotel room. Email for more information if you'd like to participate as I only have a few spots available.

natasha_montero-100

PS: You also don't need to be married, engaged or even dating to take boudoir pics! You just need an appreciation for beautiful photos, featuring you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment