I’m obsessed with really good food, fun vacations, cool music, cheesy jokes and I really, really, really LOVE photography.

I am a photographer that works out of both New York City and Connecticut and I love shooting couples, engagements, weddings, kids & families, and I am always down to travel anywhere!

Monday, August 23, 2010

I love you, like I love fish tacos.

What do I love more than Mexican food? The fact that someone else loves Mexican food as much as me. Cute cards, that are emotionally meaningful mean the world to me, and by "emotionally meaningful" I mean...a card that boasts our mutual love for tacos, fish tacos, and taco trucks (ohhhh California how I long for you and your delicious food trucks!). I can't believe they make cards like this!!! I love Etsy and I love people that love me. xoxoxo

;-)


natasha_montero-001 copy

2 comments:

  1. YES! This is the sweetest and best card one could ever receive in my book. You must be one special lady ;)

    ReplyDelete